Tangy and Terrific, this versatile chutney goes well with all your favourite South Indian dishes!
Subscribe so you NEVER miss a video: https://goo.gl/XBIHgL
- Roasted Bengal Gram / भूनी हुई चने की दाल - 75 gms
- Coconut / नारियल - ½
- Green Chillies / हरी मिर्च - 5-6
- Tamarind / ईमली - 2-4 small pieces
- Mustard Seeds / राई - ½ tsp
- Cumin Seeds / जीरा - ½ tsp
- Curry Leaves / कड़ी पत्ता - 1 stem
- Oil / तेल
- Salt / नमक
- Blender/ Mixer-Grinder
- Small Pan
- Transfer your coconut pieces into the blender and blend to form a paste. Your paste should be fine and not grainy.
- Then add your roasted bengal gram, green chillies and tamarind to the blender and blend once again. Your paste should be fine, so add some water if required.
- Next, heat some oil in a pan. When hot, add your mustard seeds and cumin seeds. If your oil is hot, your seeds should crackle.
- Once it settles down slightly, add your curry leaves and slit green chillies and then quickly add your ground paste to prevent your leaves from burning.
- Finally, add some salt and mix well.
- Add some water if you feel your chutney is too dry.
- Serve with idli, medu vadai or dosa.
Write in with your own suggestions, for Indian Cuisine in the comments down below. And if you have delicious indian recipes you would like to see us cook please do share it with us. Let's make 2017 proper tasty :)
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GlamrsFood/
Tweet us your favourite videos on: http://www.twitter.com/beglamrs
Connect with us on Instagram: http://instagram.com/BeGlamrs
Connect with us on Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/beglamrs
Visit Our Website: http://food.glamrs.com/
Glamrs is the first Indian makeup, beauty, style, fitness and lifestyle video platform for women. Tune in daily for the latest in trending makeup tips, healthcare, fashion ideas, nail art, food, daily life hacks, interesting DIY videos and much more.
Our team of beauty, style, fitness, health and food experts bring you the best advice, tips, tricks, home remedies and recipes, so you are always in-the-know!
Glamrs is now your new treasured source for all things Food! Bringing you traditional favourites, exotic delicacies from the corners of India, and all the tips and techniques you need to know to become a gourmet cook.